- Develops and initiaties standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
- Responsible for checking and controlling work in process
- Create well documented test cases and details execution
- Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action
- Maintain the record of all QA reports and documents
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Front End, and Back End.
- Write test plans from the requirements, specifications and test strategies
- Perform additional API Testing REST for security (OWASP, SQL Injection, XSS)
- To author and maintain test script for load testing and verify results against operational Requirements on Performance and Scalability.
- To monitor quality status (active bugs) of products features under development and operational requirements of system already in production environment (availability, performance, scalability and security).
- Minimum one year of working experience in related field
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science or relevant field
- Fin-Tech domain knowledge. Experience in Financial Services products.
- Team player who endroses collaborative work style.
- Postman / Insomnia
- Php / nodejs
- Test Script (Codeception / CodeceptJs)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org