Job Descriptions :
- Execute and oversee Daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, bank reconciliations, settlement and all other accounting/finances transactions in the company.
- Accurately preparing tax returns, tax audits, etc and also ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner (online or offline), qualified to handle all company’s taxes matter ( PPn, PPh, SPT, etc)
- Prepare all accounting and finances reports for the company, accounting reports and forecast revenues.
- Assist in regular stocktake, adjustment / inventory control. Manage month end and year end closing, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure each department remains within budget and target.
- Organize financial data into usable information for analytical purposes and maintain updated records
- Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities, and providing regular updates to management regarding company finances.
- Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience at Accounting department in the related field will be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting, Finance, and Tax
- Good computer skills, especially Ms. Office (Excel) & accounting software/application
To apply for this job please visit onelink.to.